Selasa, 16 September 2014

SELF INTRODUCTION



assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
First of all I say many thanks to all who have supported me to make this blog
I will explain the purpose of the image on the top
This time I will introduce my self to you to know more about me.
my name ARIF SATRIA BUDIMAN my parents gave me the name of it so that could be the wise, have warrior spirit and always helping others
I was born in the MALANG city 20 years ago, more precisely in the  Wednesday Pon 13 july 1994
I was born from a mother named Dwi Mulyati who worked as a tailor and a father named Tariyono who worked as a farmer
I also have 2 brothers, the first name is Dody Ariyanto, he was born 27 years ago in the MALANG city too , he's older brother who always give me criticism and suggestions on what I do, the second name is Donny Ardiyanto, he is currently The 24-year-old he was born in the  Malang City.
We live at the MALANG precisely in the area Sengkaling, on the Seruni street no 8 Sengkaling MALANG
MALANG have enough cold weather, can be said to be in MALANG climate like in Europe although no rain snow.
The poor also has many tourist attractions, one of which is where I live there Taman Rekreasi Sengkaling.
MALANG also have one of the best football clubs in the Indonesia, AREMA
as the MALANG citizens of my native also Aremania.
I am currently 20 years old I think, I am the oldest in my class
I graduated from vocational high school 1 Singosari at 2013
then I worked in Balikpapan at PT Trakindo Utama as  Technician Talent Pool, but because the mining conditions are bad. I decided to continue my studies in college.
I chose PENS as a place of my studies.
what it PENS? PENS is shortness of Electronic Engineering Polytechnic Institute of Surabaya.
PENS first established in 1988 in cooperation INDONESIA and Japan through JICA. Formerly known as PENS PENS-ITS but since 3 years ago PENS is independent from the ITS.
I choose  PENS because have a tradition of champions and have a pretty good vision.
PENS make robotic contest won a national record 11 times in a row.
I was in the PENS choose mechatronis engineering as my major choice, because I wanted to try a new science which I have not understood, especially science robots in today virtually all areas of use of robots to facilitate human work every day.
and if I can be successful later on, can I apply to the people around, so that the public can feel the development of the technology as well.
My hobbies are mostly sports, almost all the sports I love. because exercise can keep the body healthy and maximize the life of a person. but my favorite sport is soccer because soccer is a sport that is very global and can be said to all segments ranging from old, young, male, female, rich, poor, black, white, all playing football.
other than that I also have a hobby of culinary food.
My motivation for this is a family, I want to make my family happy, make my family proud of me.
I do not want to disappoint my family. I want to see my family smiling happy and proud of my achievements or anything I can do for my family.
my goal is very simple: make my family can be viewed by others. The ideals that I want to make happen. therefore I will try hard to my ideals can be realized.
I hope in the future that I can be useful to anyone and I can make my family proud.
it's a little bit about my bio, I think there are many that I have not mentioned here.
I say thank you for reading this blog.
criticisms and your suggestions will be very helpful for the improvement of this blog.
Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

32 komentar:

  1. Hi Arif, I think it is a good description. Nice to know you^^

    BalasHapus
  2. Hello uncle Arif :D
    It is good description and much more than me, hehe

    BalasHapus
  3. Hay ariffffffff warrior:3 its nice to see your post:3

    BalasHapus
  4. Good description,,youre good boy also good uncle :p

    BalasHapus
  5. oo you are AREMANIA ? hmmm you don't afraid to BONEK MANIA ? hahaha :D

    BalasHapus
  6. we are very lucky bro, our family always support everything what we do.

    BalasHapus
  7. Ommmm Can I try your job at that factory?

    BalasHapus
  8. hi uncle arif , keep spirit for your family .

    BalasHapus
  9. Hi uncle ..
    You're a good man.
    Dont make your family disappointed :)
    Keep spirit Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

    BalasHapus
  10. hallo om. i like it. i like your age.

    BalasHapus